Use your browser's "Back" button to return to the original page. Or go to HomeFunding and GrantsBack

Hide Links

Undergraduate Student Scholarships

David D. Horner International Student Scholarship Fund (/horner.htm)

A scholarship fund reserved for worthy international students in financial distress due to circumstances beyond their control.

Fulbright Grants

Undergraduate grants for international study and research.

Global Spartan Scholarship (GSS)

Scholarships for incoming international freshmen at MSU.

Grants For Individuals: International Travel And Study Abroad (


Homer Higbee International Education Award (

An annual award for one student from the U.S. and one international student who have made a significant contribution to the promotion of international understanding at MSU. For more information, contact the Office for International Students and Scholars, 103 International Center.

Honors College Study Abroad Scholarships (PDF)* (

The Honors College at MSU offers the Cole International Study Award and the Benschop International Enrichment Award to help defray the costs of living and studying abroad. For more information, contact the Office of Study Abroad, 109 International Center.

S.C. Lee Best Paper Award (

Award for the best undergraduate paper on an Asian topic. For more information contact the Asian Studies Center, 108 International Center.

S.C. Lee Scholarship Award (

Undergraduate scholarships for students with a serious commitment to Asian studies. For more information, contact the Asian Studies Center, 301 International Center.

Study Abroad Student Scholarships (

For a variety of scholarships and grants for MSU students in study abroad programs, contact the Office of Study Abroad, Room 109 International Center.

For more information on undergraduate student scholarships, please see the Office of Financial Aid (

© 2014-2015 Michigan State University Board of Trustees