MSU formalizes its strategic international partnerships through written agreements. These Memoranda of Understanding or Agreement (MOUs/MOAs) are developed for a variety of purposes, including faculty and/or student exchanges, other forms of study abroad programs, research and resource sharing.
How to Create an MOU/MOA
- Follow MOU/MOA Drafting Protocol (General)
- General MOU/MOA (DOC)
- Exchange Agreement Form (DOC)
- Complete review form
- Submit form(s) and MOU/MOA proposal for review
- Await response from ISP Office of the Dean regarding ACC's decision
- If MOU is approved, print MOU/MOA and obtain appropriate signatures including that of the ISP Dean and the provost.
- Inform ISP Office of the Dean of any changes to agreements via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (517-355-2350)